PRINT | E-MAIL
- Established in 1986 as “Plexus Group.” Operated as a privately-owned trade cost measurement, analysis, and consulting firm. Two distinct lines of business: selling TCA services to Plan Sponsors and buy-side, respectively.
- Developed reputation as thought-leader in trade cost analysis, including being named “Consultant of the Year” in 1999 by PLANSPONSOR magazine and authoring the PBGC Standards on Transition Management.
- Acquired by JPMorgan Chase in 2002 as part of initiative to develop in-house TCA capabilities.
- Acquired by ITG (a specialized agency brokerage and technology firm) in 2006, who integrated the manager TCA services into existing ITG services, and established the plan sponsor TCA services as a wholly-owned subsidiary called “Plexus Plan Sponsor Group, Inc.”
- In January 2010, Plexus Plan Sponsor Group, Inc. was re-established as an independent employee-owned consulting firm called: Zeno Consulting Group, LLC.